The Illinois Theatre Association is appreciative of any contributions you can make toward two very important Illinois High School Theatre Festival funds:
- Julie Anne Nelson Memorial Fund - contributions help offset the expenses of the Festival and provide scholarship opportunities to schools requesting financial assistance.
In addition, you may also make a contribution to the Illinois Theatre Association to help support general operating expenses.
- Clif Aldridge Memorial Scholarship Fund - contributions go directly toward All-State students expressing a need for financial assistance to participate in the production
You may make a contribution in your on-line school registration form. Instructions will be posted there. You may also call the ITA office directly at 312-265-5922 and pay over the phone with a credit card, or you may send a check made payable to Illinois Theatre Association to:
Illinois Theatre Association
123 Mill Pond Drive
Glendale Heights, IL 60139
If you are sending a check, please indicate (on the memo line) which fund you would like to support. Leaving the memo line blank will indicate "No Preference."
All contributions are tax-deductible (the ITA is a 501(c)3 organization), will be acknowledged with a thank you letter, and listed on this page of the website. If you wish for your contribution to be anonymous, please include a note with your check.
If you would like to make an in-kind donation of goods, services, and/or funds to the Festival, we would like to thank you by offering free ad space in the Festival program. All in-kind donors are entitled to an ad space equal to 10% of the amount of the donation. In-kind donations currently being sought include:
- Loan of equipment or significantly reduced pricing for rentals
- video equipment for the Closing Ceremony
- microphones for the sponsor reception
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!